Gone are the days when cell phones used to be used for only making calls and sending text messages. These days there’s not much difference between a smartphone and a computer. Smartphones these days are used for:
- Playing games.
- Doing official work.
- Surfing the internet for information as well as entertainment.
- Taking high definition pictures.
- Paying bills.
- Watching movies and TV shows.
- Doing online shopping from e-commerce apps and e-retail apps.
- Attending online classes and getting online school or college notes.
- There are also a plethora of other useful apps.
That being the case, it is of paramount importance to have a robust cell phone and to protect it from physical damage. Enter the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. If you’re looking for a smart TV, kindly read this article.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is waterproof up to a depth of 1.5 meters for 30 minutes. It also comes with its stylish S-Pen which can be used to create AR doodles and handwriting to text conversions.
The waterproof feature of the smartphone enables people to use the phone while taking a shower or while taking a dip in their private pool. It also offers protection against rains.
In case, you’re navigating using the smartphone while it’s raining, no problem! The phone’s battery or circuits won’t get wet or damaged by the rain. You can use the phone as you would normally even then.
Supercool features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite has these cool features that make it well worth its price of Rs. 39,999 per piece. It can be bought from popular e-commerce websites like Amazon. They are:
- It has three ultra-wide 12 MegaPixel (MP) rear cameras with up to 2X Zoom facility. This will enable you to take high definition (HD) pictures.
- It has a 32 MegaPixel (MP) front camera with which you can take HD selfies.
- The cell phone has a 6.7 inch Super Ambled Infinity-O display and a 2400*1080 display resolution. It also has a 16 MP color support.
- The cell phone has an 8 GB RAM that enables super-fast processing of videos, apps, and games.
- It also has a 128 GB (extendable up to 1 TB) internal memory. This means that you can store umpteen amounts of apps, photos, videos, and games.
- The cell phone is powered by Android version 10.0 OS and Exynos 9810 octa-core processor. This means that the cell phone can process games and graphics-heavy applications very quickly.
- The cell phone is powered by 4500 Milli Amps Lithium-ion battery that takes only 1.5 hours to recharge fully and will last for 24 hours after that.
- There is a one year warranty for the cell phone and six months warranty for its accessories.
- The cell phone pack comes with accessories like a c-type fast charger, sim ejection pin, S-Pen, earphones, USB cable, and its instruction manual.
If you buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite, you’ve got nothing to lose but everything to gain. The cell phone has amazing features for its price and is water-proof, which makes it convenient to use under all circumstances.
Samsung is a Japanese company and this model is manufactured in Vietnam in case you have sentiments against the PLA and the Chinese government. So, what are you waiting for? Buy the cell phone now and let your life be spent “jingalala”.